Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaley!

I know you said "NO Gifts", but I figured working overtime :) to finish your session was a gift you wouldn't turn down! Even though I really really really strongly dislike you and your 8month pregnancy--glowing and beautiful and you and your stomach 2 weeks after giving birth to twins!! (it was/is smaller than mine and I have a 2 year old)...I'd call you a cheater, but it is your birthday after all so... ENJOY!


As Shaley put it--these two were sooo different in her belly and they are sooo different out--so we went for the whole "yin/yang" thing :)

My favorite part about a newborn session is the "behind the scenes"...so if you're wondering how we did it--here's a hint: (they were so good for their dad--minus the barf and pee), but the minute we put them in mom's hands...hunger pains set in...so we needed a quick fix--

6 comments:

Chy said...

They are so beautiful! I love #4 the best though.

Katie said...

Great pictures. I love seeing the two naked babies curled up together. What a lot of work for her.

TCallihan said...

Stunning pictures Megan!!!

cookie said...

Is there anything cuter than a brand new baby?? I guess two brand new babies? They're precious.

P.S. I'm up and running.

London said...

Oh Meg, I just love your talent with all of these beautiful photos. It was great to look at your blog and catch a glimpse of your life. Hope all is well. London (Leavitt)

PEHNelson said...

Beautiful, but of course all I can think is how grateful I am for not having twins!!!! Especially since I am one....no thanks!

It almost makes me want to have another baby so you can do the pictures...ALMOST!!!!!