Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, June 6, 2008

I can NOT do it all...

But this week--I think I'm giving myself at least a 'C' maybe a 'B' for "effort". Whoever thought they could have birthdays back to back, dress/outfit their children for a wedding, shoot a wedding, then head off to girls camp should be committed!! Having said that, the week isn't even halfway over so I'll let you know how it ends, and if I choose to check myself in... Notice I didn't say "go to traffic school" as one of my weeks activities-that would be due to the fact that you can't be late for traffic school (a habit I have started to fine tune this week)--even if you got lost and were only 5 minutes late...they won't let you in. So I'd like to thank my Father above for knowing that I didn't need that task this week and for allowing me to miss and just pay the stinkin' thing like my husband told me to do in the first place!!!
I'll post birthday images of McLaren and Laina later--I have 10 girls and 1 boy showing up for the fairy princess party of the century in a few hours--should be killer. I'm glad I stopped for this little breath--time to go back underwater :)

Mother/Daughter session

While I said that I can't do it all, I would like to say that I do enjoy the things I try to do--things have been so crazy that I never was able to post a few images from this recent mother/daughter session. They're for a father's day gift...I love the idea and think next year I'll do "mother's day sessions".

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Sounds like you ARE doing it all! I'm with Matt. Just pay the money. Our time is much to valuable to spend an entire day in traffic school. Don't these people know who we are?!

Katie said...

You fooled me. I thought you could do anything. :-) You dont seems frazzled at all with everything you have going on. My girls had so much fun at the party. Thank you!

Sheri N. said...

Are you kidding! We all know you thrive on this Meg....you rock!