Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tables and Chairs--I mean "Happy Fathers Day"

I should've added "notebooks" as well to my descriptive Father's Day title, since those 3 things define my father. True--they are not the ONLY things that define him, and yes, there are many other things like "Christmas Eve" "Bonfire" "Cookout" "Christmas Music" "Special Musical Numbers" "Christmas Program" heck ANY "Program" -- "Scouting"...the list goes on and on (feel free to add to it :) BUT you need 1. Tables, 2. Chairs and 3. Notebooks to properly pull off any of the above mentioned items.


Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to jet down to Yuma to see a marvelous work and wonder (was that blasphemous?) take place in my parents ward. My brother David and I were able to take part in an Eagle Court of Honor for 13 scouts, all from the ward my father presides over as Bishop. (To my other siblings---when his Will is read, just remember that DAVID and MEGAN were the ones there...DAVID and MEGAN were the ones singing and playing the piano to 'Stouthearted Men'--if you don't know the song *neither did we* feel free to google it--I'm sure we'll be rewarded handsomely). This was a majorly BIG deal. There was an article in the local newspaper which was then picked up by LDS news...pretty cool. Also pretty cool that it was so close to Father's Day, because I don't think there is any better way to honor my father than with a post showing not just one scout uniform, but 13 scout uniforms, Eagle pins, "Notebooks", "Tables and Chairs" (he even has his own personal U-haul for locations away from the church--with his own personal set of tables and chairs of course :) and "Roses for the Mothers"--of course.
(Just for a little extra proof of my attendance...I'm sitting in the right-hand corner reeling from my awful piano accompaniment:)
I love the unique and special touches that go into a Wade Noble production...they put a smile on my face (it usually gets bigger when the production is being recounted to a listening audience or the experience is being shared with stressed-out siblings :) Love it! and Love you!! Happy Fathers Day -- Dad!!
P.S. - To my brothers, I included the image with all of you in it because I think its great--a little maffia"esque" and no...I didn't PS anyone :)

3 comments:

Sabra said...

The Noble's Rule!

Sheri N. said...

The first time I met Wade he put me to work reseeding his yard. Gotta love him!

AudyCamp said...

wow talk about a production! your family is so great..you guys should all have your own tv show.seriously:)..& i resonate with yours & davids stepping in and helping out (to do your song)..that's what us older siblings do best i guess right?tye up all the loose ends.