Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

YUMA Good Eats

It's time for my weekly "Food Foto of the week"...okay so they're more "monthly/quarterly" but who's paying attention?? I just returned from a quick jaunt down to Yuma and thought I'd log my favorite eating places. I have worked this into a science--my mom doesn't even need to grocery shop for us when we come into town--I can usually forage through the cupboards to find the kids something that hasn't expired yet--and then I'm off to my favorite places:
Mr. G's
Yes. I know--No brainer. But it's true...all I need just one bean and cheese and a few rolled tacos, a cheese crisp and maybe a butter tortilla, throw in 2 machacas just to feel "safe"--if I'm feeling nice I'll share this with the children and their grandmother :)
Round Table Pizza.
Love it--no one does a "Garlic Veggie Supreme" better...artichokes, squash, onions and white sauce.
Eduardo's.
The other mexican food--known for their nice folded tacos/beans/rice/enchilada combo plate ;)
Close runner-ups (okay I just didn't have my camera out)
would be Kneaders for their french toast (thank you big "B" for the recommendation) and Pablo's only because they have drive through and are open any hour of the day!

On a previous trip to Yuma, we drove up to my aunt's house and saw all these beautiful wildflowers...I couldn't help myself!! Laina was not too impressed-but it sure made for some great "moody" images :)

Rascal was only included in this shoot because we stuck him in these weeds and he couldn't get up!

This last one is dedicated to Marsha...who would like it titled "Toto...I'm getting sleepy"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow there sister.
gorgeous daughter, much?
geez.
those pictures are like, the most amazing things i've seen since my new hair! geez!
lol.
thanks for the comment. :) hehe:) c ya saturday! yah girl!
soulja boy told ya! hahahahahaha! awe man. gotta love us.

DRN said...

Those flowers were on Avenue D? Wow - hidden treasures. Good pictures, I like the "mix" too - Yuma food & wildflower pics?? The Mr. G pic is excellent - Is it the original sign?

DRN said...

and who is Big "B"? :)

Linsey F said...

Hey Megan-(Linsey from Yuma)-love checking out your blog. Your photos are amazing and your kids are gorgeous!You know it took me 19 years of living in Yuma to discover Eduardo's!! Why didn't someone tell me sooner?!?

David and Nikki said...

Do you still put your two rolled tacos inside the burrito...like they are eyes looking at you? Just taking a walk down memory lane....GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

Kenyon and Karyn said...

You have the CUTEST kids!!! :)

Tia said...

promise me thats the last time you call McLaren solely by rascal.

Katie said...

Love all the pictures. Do your kids get tired of posing for pictures? Mine hate it.