Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Excitement....

of LOVE!! The day is so much brighter when you've found your one true love (sorry...we've been listening to Enchanted around here)-these two were wonderful...and all that was asked in return for their cooperating behavior was for some beautiful eye color and a good jumping shot...I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath....!




I will NOT tell you how many times we jumped to get this :)

5 comments:

The Melo's said...

I LOVE THEM! That couple is so cute and the pictures are amazing!

TCallihan said...

That girl has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen! Great jumping shot.

Chy said...

I love the wall one! I even know that girl and know how much fun she is to be around. I hope that they are happy forever!

Anonymous said...

AMBER MARTIN IS GETTING MARRIED???!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy macarole!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why didn't i know about this??????????????????????? geez.
wow. she is so perfect! i love that girl. wow, i need to call her. oh geez. wow. sorry....
i'm trying to breathe.
okay.
that's so cool. i totally <3 <3 <3 (love love love) those pictures.

Tia said...

very funky