Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Don't worry...you can open your eyes...

It's over. Mothers Day has come and gone....and for all the mothers out there who squeeze their eyes tight, hold their breath and count down the hours in anticipation of the day ending...I'm here to let you know that it's safe to open your eyes and exhale. Now take another deep breath and get your rear in the kitchen and get to work cleaning up from the dinner you made!!!

(bright and early Monday morning at the Holdsworth home--go get 'em! :)

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, your words could not be more true...

Brandi said...

OK, so I have had several of those morning afters, so don't compare to my ONE good one!

Tia said...

Honestly the sheet worked up until the very last moment. He made dinner and then left it all for me to clean up, don't they get that we would rather not have dinner made for us just so we could keep our kitchens clean!

Katie said...

ha! Ha! That is so funny. I always appreciate breakfast in bed every year, but hate to leave my room to face the mess in the kitchen that I have to clean up.