Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Windy...Windy...Windy...

I think I have several posts surrounding the subject of "wind"...I have come to think about it as my "unwanted partner"...the kind of partner that you wish you could get rid of, but know he's not going anywhere so you'd better get used to him! Well that's what we did. We had a grand ol' time with the wind and managed to hide him pretty well. I promised Amy she wouldn't be able to tell that the wind was blowing at about 50 miles/hr that day (okay maybe slight exaggeration - 40mph?)


Okay...so on this last one you get a "glimpse" of the wind...but nothing like the "hair standing straight up!!" shots that we had to wait through to catch the wind in between "gusts"...AND I also love this "moment"...

No comments: