Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Calling ALL Girls!!!

I thought this would be a fun way to "style" a session with clothes that are very fun, fresh and funky! Check them out here: www.matildajaneclothing.com
I think there are a few things for little boys too :)
I will be drawing a name from the orders for a free session $125 value (the kids & mom will need to be wearing Matilda Jane of course ;)
So here's the info:
887 Trailhead Circle
Prescott, AZ 86301
Friday 11am-1pm
Saturday 10am-Noon
533-4083 or
m_holdsworth1@yahoo.com if you have questions!

2 comments:

The Dinner Belle said...

Oooooo. I want the clothes AND the photo shoot!

Channon said...

I contacted Matilda Jane and I am doing a catalog party this next week. Thank you for the inspiration. Those clothes are so cute. You are lucky that you got to have an actual trunk show. I don't have a trunk keeper in my area. So I have to do a catalog show.

Channon (gideon) Zabel