Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Makin' me LAUGH!!!


Thank you!!! I settled in for a good night of editing and came across this and HAD to throw it up 'cause this is how I'm closing out my night....I have no idea what they are laughing at (I'm sure it was something HILARIOUS that I said :) and it made me actually laugh out loud which I love!!! (the power an image has to create emotion is wonderful dontcha think???) anyway...I promise a real post by Tuesday-ish :)

1 comment:

kristin said...

I love Grant's sweet bracelet tan. I'm pretty excited to see the rest.

Thanks Megan, you're the best!