Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Beautiful Bride

Oh....there is nothing better than putting on your wedding dress and hittin' the town! No stress of the wedding day to keep you down...just you and some girls...to style you so pretty and keep away the FROWNS! (get it? it rhymes with....)
I would like to ask one question: Why is that we work our tails off for an hour and the last five minutes we get this?:
1.
I think this is my favorite!!! (okay so I know you can't see her face...but the LIGHT!! yippee! :)

2.

3.
4.
5.
6.
7.(okay so this was "middle of the shoot :)
8.
9.
10.
I've numbered them so we can all help her decide on the ONE that will be on display at her reception...so feel free to share your favorite! (okay so there are more, but these were my fav's :)

6 comments:

The Melo's said...

Rachel is so beautiful, it is too hard to pick but I really like 4,5,6&7. What a pretty dress, we are so excited to see it in person!

Katie said...

My favorite is 7. She looks beautiful.

TCallihan said...

6, 7 and 8 are all to die for. loving it!!!!

Chy said...

I like 8 and 9 best. Where is that green wall at? I keep thinking about it but can't put my finger on it.

Anonymous said...

you're amazing.

Sheri N. said...

I know this might not be great for the recpetion but I like the swing photo. The color is spectacular and the swing is cool. I love color!