Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Downtown Flagstaff Engagement session!

This is the first time I've shot in downtown Flagstaff and I LOVED it (okay downtown anywhere I love :) but having lived in Flag for many years it was fun to find some funky places and even funner to do so with these 2...so as an early present for her bridal shower...here ya go babe!





THIS one is my favorite of all!!!! isn't it gorgeous???

5 comments:

Cristin said...

CORRECTION - You shot my engagement pictures almost 7 years ago in Downtown Flagstaff! I have the pictures to prove it!

megan said...

DID I?? I remember the one you picked which was in the pines/aspens...and lots of green stuff :) OH WAIT!!! we did the ice cream sign!! that must've been why I wanted to do it but it was in full sun this time :)

Katie said...

I love that last picture. Great photo.

Tia said...

your right I love the last one

The Melo's said...

Amazing as usual! I may be biased for this one though seeing as the bride to be is so beautiful, perfect model material!