Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Game...

Of the season...and the first time with my "new" lens (70-200mm L :) LOVED IT! and loved being called the "paparazzi"--of course when you've been taught by "wade" where else would you choose to shoot?? from short-stop, left-field and centerfield of course!!! For Katy and Brandi--go ahead and click on the link to watch the show--I think I got some good ones don't you?? :)
(it will take a few minutes to load--just click it and go fold laundry for a few minutes :)
p.s. 10 points to anyone who can guess Indy's baseball idol :) (and no David-you're not allowed to guess).

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Those are great Megan! I love the paparazzi!! You captured some awesome facial expressions! Can't wait to show Dallin. He'll think he's professional or something!

Katie said...

Great photos. I wish I could have had you at Jack's game.

Maranda said...

WOOHOO You got your lens!! I am so happy for you :o)

DRN said...

Eeek - I don't check the site for a few days and now there is just too much to catch up. Indy is going to be a fine ball-player. The intense 20 mins we spent training will serve him well. Since it has been a few days, I think I can let the secret out of the bag - Indy's favorite baseball player is Jeff Kent ... no?... Andre Ethier?? Brad Penny??? Matt Kemp?