Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Love at the Beach...

So I talked my husband into going with me to LaJolla for our tax season getaway/wedding shoot for Jenny :) I quickly realized that only Matt was going to "getaway" and I was going to work my buns off!!! (good thing 'cause they could use it....) anyway...it was all worth it to get such awesome images. I'm posting tonight (and then dashing for bed) 'cause the next few days I'm in and out and I know they're dying for a sneak peek!














6 comments:

brooke said...

Beautiful Megan! I had to check one last time before bed to see if you posted any and I was so excited to see them! It looks like you've been working hard, we can't WAIT to see the rest.

The Melo's said...

Awesome pictures, as usual! Maybe when we move back you can give me a few lessons in photography, I would love to know how to do that!

Jenny said...

ahhh I am dying to see the rest!!!!

The Dinner Belle said...

Oh, where were you when I got married?! These are the kind of pix that I dreamed about having. Oh well. Eleven years ago you may not have even had a camera! Ha.

Tia said...

jenny is beautiful!!

Karen said...

Megan, these are incredible! (This is Christian's sister, Karen). I so so so so so so wish you had been at our wedding 8 years ago :o) Anyway, thanks for doing such a great job, and it was so fun to meet you and your family at the wedding!