Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Be Mine.

Now.
He wins for the Valentine's card this year.
(Every year I forget that this holidy wipes a mother of school age children out...and that 2 year-olds just dump the sprinkles on the floor and then lick them up.)
Laina insisted on the black back drop-it was a little formal for me...but then again...that's our Laina.

I love the toothless grin here...he swallowed another tooth at lunch today...I told him he probably needs to write the tooth fairy and let her know.

4 comments:

The Melo's said...

exactly how many teeth has Indy swallowed?

Tia said...

okay are you serious i totally forgot you did this last year, I love these honestly freaken cute! Love the toothless grin, reminds me of tim did he really swallow his tooth thats sick

Cristin said...

Gross. I can't believe he swallowed more than one tooth!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I have 2 kiddos with toothless grins, it is always fun when they cant remember losing the teeth!