Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

{Classic} Maternity Photography

Words can not describe the "enchanted" garden I encountered on this shoot...I will have to do some serious begging :) to be able to shoot there when everything is green. This couple was beyond adorable...everything she put on was killer and her husband would just say "that looks so good"..."isn't she beautiful"? All I could think about was how beautiful she was going to look in these images...she didn't disappoint...and neither did her perfect little belly.


I'm nominating this as my all-time fave...(I like the color pop version better, but figured this would work also :)



Of course I had to throw in some funky shots to our classic session - I couldn't help myself...I mean a yellow shirt!!! I was in heaven :)


I told them they had to show their children that they were once young and fun and....even maybe a little bit funky.













4 comments:

cookie said...

I LOVE that first shot. Love it! they're all beautiful of course, but I'm with you...that one's my all time fave :) nice work.

Sheri N. said...

1 word. Gorgeous.

Laura said...

Apparently we could have a PHS big fat and pregnant reunion! Seriously those are beautiful as were Lindsay's! Such bravery...this belly in all its glory will remain hidden!!

YAY for a girl!!! The name game is just about as much fun over here at the Smith house!

Love the pic of your sisters kiddos...amazing!

Kenyon and Karyn said...

Megan you did an amazing job! Such talent. Jessica had the easy part...she always looks gorgeous!