Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tickle Time.

I was hired to shoot a series of "tickle" images for a book by its author. I immediately thought of my friend Ade who is completely at home in front of my camera (its not an easy thing to be in front of the camera...believe me, I've tried and its just not!) Anyway I knew she would be able to give me the shots we were looking for, and she didn't disappoint...
The theme was taking off shoes and tickling the feet...with growing laughter until we reached full-on belly laughs. We did this over and over and over...like 10 times. (Keep in mind we had 2 little boys here...not an easy task either....but promises of ice cream seemed to really help).
By the end we really were all laughing because to make yourself burst into giggles for no reason is really a funny thing...I kinda feel bad for actors...probably not too fun doing a funny scene like 100x's.


See what I mean...she's beautiful and relaxed and very comfortable in her laughing...oh! and the kids are cute too! :) (but c'mon we all know its about the mom)

3 comments:

Sheri N. said...

Great pics! I love em. Adrianne, you guys look great!

The Dinner Belle said...

Thank you! But really it's all about a great photographer and Photoshop! :) Let me know what the author thinks.

Tia said...

Those were cute, made me smile!