Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Newborn Photography - "Bree"

I've been holding off family members for a week and a half...I decided to sacrifice some much needed sleep in order to get this baby posted ;) She is, after all, my middle "name"sake...I love saying that. We worked our buns off, as usual, during a newborn session. (Well her grandmother and I did.) I shot all of these with natural light in her parents bedroom. We used pillows and blankets and bowls...oh my! (Although we did the bowl while her grandmother was gone...don't worry there was someone standing close by to catch her). We were going for a "lighter" theme and so instead of burning on the black...I dodged the white pillowcases and blankets (for anyone who was wondering ;) I used my 5d and 50mm 1.4 lens for just about everything. I played around with the processing in adobe camera raw and then popped a few of them.

This is my only girl session for the near future (I have 3 boys coming in the next month!) and of course her parents bedroom had to be blue...go figure.




My cousin told me that her "hunter" husband made the comment, after seeing this next one..."Now wouldn't that be so cool if it was on a zebra rug that her FATHER had killed?" (yes..he's done the africa thing once already) Just let me know when you have the rug...AND the baby to go on it!



I had to post these at the end...didn't want our little "RED" stealing the show...
Her mother has been giving her a hard time about how "naughty" she's been with the new baby...I don't believe one bit of it....


After seeing this face....would you????

AND just one little out-take...I had to show off my homemade "binky-bling". I had a friend help me "bling" out some binks for her...I'm so proud of myself!

If her mother is nice enough...she might post the link/password to her gallery on her blog ....that is, if you haven't already seen enough :)

7 comments:

brooke said...

You know I was doing ONE last check tonight just for this. You made my night, she is SO adorable and the pics are amazing as always. I'm flying you out next time I have a kid. (don't worry it will be a while!)

megan said...

thank you brookie...my lack of sleep was not in vain...i don't suggest waiting...camera's break...i could run out of film...ya just never know...better get to work :)

Tia said...

Mom and I both gasped when we saw the first one! They're beautiful.

DRN said...

another red!

The Melo's said...

Amazing Meg! Paul loves the one with the bowl. I am hoping to be out there for the next one and this time I will be better prepared for new born pictures. We aren't expecting right now, just so you know:) I am so glad to have so many talented people in the family!

sara said...

LOVELY!! All of them!

I am seriously wanting a hat just like Bree's in my size please!!!!

Anonymous said...

This session is so wonderful, I do love the red!