Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Fun Time (very "Recession-esque")

Its tax season (in case you didn't know :) and we only get to see Matt (a.k.a. "Dad") for about 20 minutes a day, a little bit more on Sundays, but by then he's wiped out and practically comatose all afternoon. So when he walks in at 6:30pm for 20 minutes of dinner, the kids start hounding him for some desperately needed play time. They asked me to document it for them (since I'm neither being thrown or doing any throwing :) and don't worry gma's - not one child was hurt - knock on wood.

Indy...my big poser

Laina...the instigator of the "bed-throwing"

McLaren "soars" through the air...but not before getting his fingers pointed in the right direction!

My favorite one of Matt...
**And while we're still on a "family" subject...my last day of photography sessions before maternity leave is May 2nd. I'm not sure if I'll open a day or two in October...we'll see how baby #4 settles into our home!

7 comments:

AudyCamp said...

LOVE IT Megan! So adorable! And how great of you to capture those precious 20 minutes in such a great way.

rabidrunner said...

When exactly is your due date? I seem to recall a certain "negotiation" over a labrador in exchange for baby #4. Do you guys have a dog now?

megan said...

I'm due mid-June...and no dog :) Matt just couldn't bring himself to add that to the growing number of inhabitants of the house!

Sabra said...

Mallory broke her arm being thrown on the bed by her dad. Sounded great when we took her to the ER. "Hey, sweetie, how did you hurt your arm?"

Mallory replies, "My dad threw me on the bed."

We earned some nice looks.

Cristin said...

Great pictures. Erik still does that all the time with Luke and I it scares me to death.

The Melo's said...

Very good pictures Meg. I didn't call Matt on his birthday, I was afraid to bother him. Is he in mourning or something? He is wearing all black in the bed tossing pictures.

Sheri N. said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever. True to life.