Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Merry Maids of Willow Creek

We had a fun night acting out a little play for our Young Women (even though they all made fun of us! One even ventured to tell me that I had a mullet...funny...I see no mullet here - I think they were just jealous of my beautiful braids. :) I think we were all very happy and relieved to be done with it...although we can't wait to finish the dramatic ending... (we left it unfinished.)
The kids and I just returned home from a few sunny days in Yuma. We even had to use sunscreen - in March :)

4 comments:

Tia said...

so they laughed- in a good way or bad?

Cristin said...

Wow. Was that for New Beginnings? We had our NB tonight and you guys really went all out. We had Costco cake and pink flowers. :)

I don't get the mullet thing either. Maybe braids = mullet?? I love that picture though.

megan said...

Do teenagers ever laugh in a "good" way?

And we finished the evening off with costco cake and sparkling punch in little champagne-like glasses :) we are very in to "simple"

Katie said...

HAHA that's awesome! Why didn't you do that when I was in YW?!?! :)