Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Senior "M" - Yuma style

While I was in Yuma, I was able to do a senior session. We had a fun time with colorful shoes and colorful clothes (you can never go wrong with either!). The weather was gorgeous...and my senior gal was too!









9 comments:

Tia said...

Beautiful!!

PEHNelson said...

So cute!!!

Rachel said...

Marianna looks beautiful! Awesome job!

Sabra said...

She has just grown into the most beautiful girl. Nice work, Megan.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful set of photos!

Becca said...

so totally Marianna...These are awesome shots Megan!

cj savage said...

hey! i actually know this little cutie-pa-tootie! : )
once again, nice work!

Dawn said...

MIA hu? Kyle was sick on Sunday and since I don't have a calling...hm I guess I get to catch the barf. The week before was Spring Break. We need to do our VT hu?

Nic said...

I want that black dress and her hair. Second to last pic, she looks like a model!