Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Man...

When I walked in to do this session I saw a snapshot of this little guy from the hospital...I thought "wow...he sure looks like his dad". Then I walked into his room and saw him in person and had the thought confirmed - he is a clone of his father :) (My own little guy was fortunate to be a clone and every time someone would see them together they would just laugh).

This little man slept very nicely for his debut, and he had quite the nursery (I think his grandma helped out a bit :)



No comments: