Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Senior "A"

Miss "A" was quite the "A"nimal lover. We started off in her room with her snakes, then headed to the turtle, added in a few dogs and finished off with a horse! I had to include the "A"pple Bottom jeans...which, up until now, I thought were only a line from a song...silly me!

*I'm trying to play catch-up this weekend since my little trip away (notice I didn't say vacation since it doesn't count as a vacation if you have all of your wonderful children with you...on your own.) BUT we did get the car all unloaded so we're slowly getting back to normal life...can't wait for Monday and April 16th!

1 comment:

cookie said...

Love the apple bottoms! I've actually never seen any before either...I must say they make her rump look quite attractive.