Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Due Date stats.

Fewer than 5% of births occur on the due date; 50% of births are within a week of the due date, and almost 90% within 2 weeks. It is much more useful, therefore, to consider a range of due dates, rather than one specific day...{wikipedia}

I'm trying to be good. I haven't allowed myself to waddle (maybe in the privacy of my own home...if only to evoke some sympathy from my husband.) I haven't complained and until today, I haven't been uncomfortable...but having said that. I'm done. To all the women who see their due dates come and go...I feel for you. AND NO, I will not do castor oil...just the thought sends me into convulsions, but I will be walking my hilly neighborhood today.

I thought for sure that my mom, with spicy mexican food in tow, would be the answer - the magic spark, but no. However, my kids are grateful for the distraction and love that she is providing, and I'm grateful for the sympathy ;)

My grandfather's birthday is tomorrow and my mother suggested that we name the baby after him (Russell) OR his mother "Mary Matilda Sophia Lindstrom Carlson Helquist Hansen" (I probably mispelled half of them - and have no idea why she had so many.)

4 comments:

Tia said...

um the fact that you are blogging well whatever i wasn't even talking for like a whole week before i gave birth and that was still two weeks before my due date so your better than us all but yes you can be done you could have been done along time ago!

brooke said...

When you walk the neighborhood do one foot on the curb and one foot off. I seriously did laps around the neighborhood like that. Ok, so it didn't work, but it did at least make me laugh (and probably anyone else who saw the huge pregnant woman walking with one foot in the gutter).
Come on baby, get out already!

Cristin said...

I walked 3 miles (with hills and everything) the morning of the day I gave birth to Luke. (Walked at 10 a.m., had him at 7:00 p.m.) I also heard that trampolines work (seriously, they told me this in a birth class). Except, that sounds really dangerous to me.

Laura said...

Still having those last few days of pregnancy fresh in my mind I hope that sweet baby comes soon! Cant wait to see how beautiful she is!