Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Year of Mother part 6

Okay...so last month I was kinda 2 for 3 and this month I'm kinda 2 for 3, but I'm trying :)

This month's "year of the mother" moment came when I opted to take both boys with Matt and I to capitalize on his free night stay at the Ritz. (Now renamed as the "Ritz-Bitz" by Indy...I know there's something seriously wrong when you're child nick-names one of the most famous hotel chains after a cracker.) Anyway, Matt serves on an accounting board and they have a yearly meeting where they put their members up the night before their meeting in the Ritz Carlton. I realize that I have become quite a hotel snob, and although the Ritz was very very nice...this was definitely a business hotel with pretty standard rooms and bathrooms (hit the Intercontinental :). They managed to eek out a pool on the second floor and I managed to play with my boy(s) (yes, Indy actually got in the water and stayed after freaking out about the water in his ears) in the pool...making up any game I could with plastic cups. Laina opted to stay in Prescott for her dance camp and so it was just me and the boys...and we all survived.








Serious water/ear issues...

All I wanted was a picture of the both of them...poor Rascal...tormented his whole life...someday Indy will look back and feel remorse...someday...until then...we'll just survive the daily morning ritual of screaming and teasing!







If I went into labor I vowed to have the baby's middle name be "Ritz" (we were a week from my due date)...but alas...no labor and I'm left to endure the most painful week of pregnancy...the final week. Not physical pain...mental pain. Every time I go to call my mother I know she's thinking..."is this the labor call???" I just keep a smile plastered on my face and say I haven't had one hint of labor...and not one hint of a contraction :) If I knew when the baby was coming...I would shout it from the mountain tops :) (see how many smiley faces I've put down? :)


3 comments:

Cristin said...

It's good to wear black your last week of pregnancy... very slimming. I can't believe how white Mclaren's hair is!

The McEnaney's said...

Boys don't come much more handsome than yours! You look so beautiful to be only 1 week from delivery! I will send contractions vibes from my patients in Salt Lake down to you in Prescott!

cookie said...

lol Megan! You're glowing but I don't see the swollen nose/lips yet. My bet is at least 10 more days :)