Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nesting.


Is real.


It is not something that fat pregnant women made up. It can be all consuming. It has morphed from re-carpeting, painting, emptying entire rooms...to just obsessive wall washing and counter wipe-downs. (Everyone knows...I am so not a wall washer, or cleaner PERIOD.) My friend said that her husband told her that with each child they have, the nesting gets more expensive. This is the case for me...not sure how I can even pay for this baby since I've spent it all cleaning and overhauling my house! It feels good though :) And NOW I feel like the baby can come...not to mention I've loaded my ipod..the final item on my checklist - lets hope it gets me through. I've started to have crazy labor dreams (nightmares), but other than that I feel pretty good and sometimes wonder if I have the gestational period of an elephant and will go on forever in this state. We're on a week countdown here...I like to think of it as "enduring to the end" or "going the distance"...no shortcuts here...heavens no...that would be cheating (not that we don't all wish for cheating :) but I'm actually feeling good just plodding along. Its a lot easier for me to keep the baby in and keep running around trying to avoid labor!

1 comment:

brooke said...

Crap, you're telling me that nesting isn't a one time deal? I totally promised Aaron it was when we spent big bucks pretty much re-doing our entire house before Zach came.