Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Visualize {closer}

So last night Matt had a pow-wow with the kids at dinner (he had already called me and given me the same pow-wow). He wanted everyone to "visualize" holding the baby. You see, he thinks that my nonchalance with the whole labor thing is what is stalling the baby's delivery. I'm too chicken to think about it/her, therefore she won't come. So after explaining to the kids what it means to visualize something, he made them all do it at dinner. Frankly, I think he's been reading too many "The Secret/Answer" books and its starting to go to his head. However, I do find it interesting that yet again our personalities are totally portrayed in the correct light. I'm known as the "opener" the "starter" in our family. I get the job going and see it to about 98% completion. Matt is our "closer". When I've given up (on the chandelier, the crib, the house and now the baby) Matt jumps in and gets the job finished. Interesting. (We'll just have to give him credit for "trying" to finish this one, since ultimately all he can do is stand by and watch...it would be nice if he could finish for me.)

6 comments:

brooke said...

Whatever it takes, right? I'll visualize for you too. And yes, its too bad that Matt can't really finish this job for you. I just keep checking here to see if you've gone into labor, but really then I think, she probably won't stop to blog before she heads to the hospital. So someone (Tia?) needs to be in charge of sending out an e-mail or something.

Sabra said...

I wish someone would come get 98% of stuff done around here! I would glady close the deal with 2%.

Sheri N. said...

Ha. Thats awesome. I like the baseball analogy.

Tia said...

ya that was freaken funny, good ole matt im picturing the conversation now. Yes I will send an email out

cookie said...

I wish I could have been a little fly on your wall :)

Ms. Meatballs said...

My friend's mom read The Secret and decided to visualize her husband making dinner for her. So guess what happened... she broke her arm and he's had to make dinner, and do her hair for her.