Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Woops!

I've been telling my friends that I walk around in an anxiety-ridden daze...worried that I'm always forgetting something. My poor brain just can't keep track of everything...if its not written down...chances are slim I'm going to remember. This was the case with Sheri's maternity session. I have no idea how long I would've had the images on my computer if she hadn't asked how they were! This is my cousin's wife who has had quite the roller-coaster preganancy and is due a few weeks after me. We're glad that the baby is still in her and that we were able to get a few images of her and her kids...it wasn't easy since we had 3 others running around wanting their pictures taken as well!













1 comment:

brooke said...

Sheri is SO cute, how fun that you could do that for her, I'm so glad she's not sitting in a hospital room. That baby is a fighter!