Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

27


Hours old.
The newest addition to the Whetten clan. (Don't worry - there are plenty of beautiful portraits of him...but once the session was done and I wrapped him back up 'cause he was hollerin' like a banshee, and I laid him on his momma...the screeching stopped. Just stopped. No binky - no bottle - no nothin. It was too precious not to post this final image - I guess those Mom's are around for a reason :)

Normally I'd space my posts out...but I fear that once Monday rolls in and I hit the ground running it'll be Friday by the time I stop :) and I have too many precious images that I NEED to share, that I MUST share!

No comments: