Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring is here! HA!


Happy Friday! We woke up to a winter wonderland and I couldn't help but snap a picture...however there is no need to worry about your weekend outdoor plans - 3 hours later and it's all melted off... gotta love spring in prescott!

Okay...now back to laundry and dishes and diapers....and why is it that I always think I'll have plenty of time in the morning to help make lunches, and help finish homework, and leftover chores from the night before, and get breakfast, and teeth brushed, and enforce bedmaking ALL before school?? How is it possible to forget this craziness by the time bedtime rolls around? I VOW to have it done before bed next week. {sigh}

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Yesterday school was cancelled because of the snow and today Charlie is playing in his bathing suit in the backyard. Weird.

collette said...

I have the same problem in the mornings. The time just flies and before I know it it's time to go and nobody is dressed or fed. It's so frustrating. My next plan is to enforce a rigid morning schedule. Ha!

Chens Do China said...

You should downsize, say to 900 sq ft. That's the one thing I have going for me, it's easy to keep picked up. Not clean, it is China afterall, nothing is clean here.