Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to my world

I shouldn't be writing - I have 1000+ images to proof.

Matt, the husband, has been battling chronic headaches for the past 15 years. The poor guy has done everything in his power to combat these suckers - he's thrown an anti-dairy diet at em' ...didn't touch 'em. He's done acupuncture...didn't touch 'em. He's tried chiropractic care and massage - all to no avail - the puppies were beating him down. Excedrin was the ONLY thing that would work - and work it did. He had a shrine built to the Excedrin gods in his office - had I known this I would've bought stock in the company that manufactured those pills.

Fast-forward to today. He's so happy to report that he hasn't had a headache in 2 months - and NO Excedrin. He finally saw a neurologist who prescribed some medicine. He is HEALED. Just like that - simple eh? but there's a catch....just a small catch - appetite stimulant :) After all these years, the man who could take 2 bites of a burger and stop eating 'cause he was full (who does that??) has now entered my world (similar to that on Glee where everyone looks like food) and I'm rather enjoying it - Welcome to my World.

5 comments:

A said...

maybe now he can finally gain some weight. I remember how hard he used to try to gain weight in High School. Didn't matter how much peanut butter he ate! Congrats on the no headaches!

Cristin said...

Yeah, I'm sure Matt could gain some weight and it'll be okay. You'll just have to use your diet and nutrition training to make sure he doesn't weigh 300 lbs by this time next year.

Tia said...

Oh maybe tim and matt could exchange pants in a few years - really though it will be so nice to see matt really getting into his food - we were just watching lonsome dove - and "Claire says i love to watch a hungry man eat"- (okay that was a random side note)

Laura said...

I was so going to ask about the dream meds....now I'm trying to consider that hefty side effect...LOL!!!! Guess I'll wait until later today when the headache kicks in......!!! Good for him that is a horrible battle to fight and a HUGE victory!

Rabid said...

He's been getting the headaches because he hasn't been eating enough! I'm so smart... I should have been a doctor!

Although, before I made that clever connection (which I'm sure you already did), I was going to suggest he start running. Running cures everything.