Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick!

I'm hurrying off to bed...but came across these fun images from a senior session - these were done at the very end and I LOVE them...so many fun ones...it'll take me some time to sort, but I grabbed these and wanted to post 'em.



I promise Easter bunny pics later...promise promise...how did it get to be Wednesday??? Better yet...how did it get to be a ONE week countdown to tax deadline?!!!! YIPPEE!



So for now...my beautiful senior (okay so she isn't mine...but I'm so excited about her session that SHE crafted - along with the help of her happenin' madre :)

No comments: