Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

GLORY Days {Prescott Senior Photography}

One of my favorite things about doing senior sessions is the chance to re-live my glory days....ahh to be so young and carefree....footloose and fancy free...Now THAT was livin' - my favorite thing to tell the seniors when we're done watching their sessions is HA!! HA!! HA!! fast forward 2.5 years kids - I was married...M-A-R-R-I-E-D! And NO - I wasn't planning on it...And YES, I finished school and...Oh wait...back to Cat's session.
Cat always has me reliving my glory days...bustin' rhymes wit' my rap music - singin' songs that did not make one lick of sense to me back then...but are much clearer in my older age :) A bit sporty mixed in with some music....oh and let's not forget the humor. Unfortunately when you make the photographer laugh too much...the camera shakes...and then she can't take pictures. I promise some outtakes - later...for now I leave you with these...the best of the glory days.






1 comment:

Cristin said...

Ahhh, it's so true. Those seniors really don't realize how good they have it right now.