Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hair.


You know how I feel about hair (needs a good change every few months). I don't have to post this, but I want my daughters to understand where the crazy voices telling them to mess with their hair come from. The pictures are a bit deceiving...because in the top picture I am in a head of hair that I despise...long and flippy...not interested. The bottom picture (which for some reason bore a strong resemblance to Jaime Lee Curtis???) makes me very very HAPPY! I forced my hair dresser to cut it that short and THEN forced her to take a picture...except for I was running late and Ella was DONE and crying in the car...so it was a bit crazy...I should've smiled - I look so grown up.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

You do look grown up! I like it.

The McEnaney's said...

I love it! It is a great cut on you!

Just Joan said...

I love love love it! I totally love super short hair. But Jace says I look like a boy so I am growing it out for him...i HATE it sooo much right now! Maybe after a good trim and some bright RED color I will feel differently. Why do people think brides should have long flowing hair?!?!!?

Whitny said...

SA SSSy

Miss Heather said...

You've got it all Meggy...hair, brains, sense-of-humor! You look awesome!!!