Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Holiday MINI-sessions





Instead of crying about the disappearing morning light (at 5:15am :) I've decided to take the impending Fall season head-on. You've asked (some have begged) and it's time for me to throw down on the MINI-session.

Here are the Details:
*Must have already had a session with Holdsworth Photography (these sessions are only available for established clients)

*Saturday, October 23rd
*20 minutes (now...NO being late! :)

*One outdoor location to be determined (based on the fall leaves - no guarantee on the color! If inclement weather, reschedule date will be Saturday, November 13th)

Times:
3:30pm
4:00pm
4:30pm
5:00pm

Cost: $225
includes:

Session fee
1-11x14, mounted on styrene board (reg. price $75.00)
1-Hi-resolution image on CD (reg. price $45.00 - I know, I know...I have finally caved - another one that has been asked/begged for...)
1 Box of 25 Holiday cards (reg. price $75.00)
*option to purchase addt'l items available.
These sessions are great if you're looking to quickly update a family image, get a killer photo of 'the kids' OR just want a totally ROCKIN' Christmas card.

2 comments:

PEHNelson said...

excuse me...what about your established yuma clients???? ;-) Maybe on a quick trip to visit your beautiful mom????

LOL!

The Dinner Belle said...

OK - sign me up! Pencil me in! Whatever it takes to get on your list. Sorry I'm a delinquent blog reader.