Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Newport Beach Photography

My schedule was rearranged a bit this summer, but I was able to get in one session in Newport. And BOY (get it? just wait...you will...) was it a good session. 4 boys, one little girl (who moves faster than any of her brothers!) and 2 loving parents. I was so sad that I didn't bring my Diana Ross sheet music "If we hold on together"...I wanted to take a picture of Gabby holding it - I can still see us in our little high school music room watching the end of "Land Before Time" listening to the song she had found and that I would get to accompany her on the piano. She has a beautiful voice - doesn't she look like a beautiful singer...in her beautiful red dress? And she has the cutest family (hello! look at their shoes?!!) and its crazy to think that almost 15 years has gone by and we can pick up like we never missed a beat. My family loves Gabby (and all her sisters)...and I absolutely MUST have a picture like this in my house!!!

Life is crazy...better enjoy it...(and eat chocolate boogers...don't ask me...but it sure made her boys laugh.)








3 comments:

Whitny said...

First picture is so cute. With the kids making the yucky face

Great shoot. So colorful

Gabriela Hull said...

Have I told you how awesome you are?! We had so much fun!

Sheri N. said...

love em. love em. love em. I now feel the need to go buy myself a bright red dress.