Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mesa Arizona LDS Temple Wedding

I'm slowly pulling my boot straps up...

O.k. who am I kidding?? I totally caved and called my mom and begged and pleaded for her to come and rescue me (the final straw was my husband coming home to pack and fly out of town for work for the next 3 days - and facing a cranky, broken-armed 4 year old and his little croupy, hacking wheezy baby sister - that did me in.) So she came to the rescue and wouldn't ya know it - the sun is shining and its going to be a great end to a miserable week. So if anyone out there wonders how I managed this yucky week, I'm replying with "I cheated. I"ll choose sanity over Superwoman any day. And my sanity comes in the form of good parents who check-in on their children to see if they're sinking or swimming."

Now, on to the sun shine.

This wedding started in Mesa on a lovely HOT JULY morning. Then they traveled north to finish it off in Prescott. Beautiful sunshine, beautiful smiles, oh - and beautiful people!
































My new pledge! Take a picture with bride and groom to show that we enjoyed the day and finished with a BIG SMILE! (and they're so beautiful that I figured I could jump in and be part of a killer picture! :)

3 comments:

Whitny said...

Really beautiful images. Such a cool bride to wear a short dress. Genius.

B said...

Beautiful pictures, love the dress, love the limes, love the summer colors! WOW! Very cool! And way to choose sanity - that is the only way to go - you are a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents:)

Sheri N. said...

I like the one with the camera. Cool.