Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nelson Family

I have this cousin.
Cousin sounds so distant in this case -basically he is my brother. But he's younger than me, so that makes him my LITTLE brother. And - you know how little brother's are...at least how little brother's are when you're taking their pictures :)
They can try to bump their children out of the way...
They Bicep curl their children...(not THAT impressive when you have the sweet and weightless Abby Lane for a daughter - notice she's a bit higher :)
They start STRAW fights with their beautiful and sweet wife...
See? Beautiful and sweet...

Ummm...nice try...although he does get brownie points for trying...(this could easily have been any of my brothers posing for me...)
Much better...beautiful children...basking in the golden sun...
Gorgeous...and well-behaved.
Okay so - he's getting better...

Even checking to make sure we weren't about to be run over...

And can even watch his daughter model for us...
Oh those little brothers...I GUESS we'll keep him, as long as he continues to keep me posted on the latest youtube commercials and buttermilk biscuits songs...

6 comments:

brooke said...

Oh Taylor. I haven't seen him in so long but glad to see he hasn't changed much.

Sheri N. said...

Meg,
I absolutely love these photos. You are amazing. And even though he is extremely ANNOYING and at times ridiculously AGITATING, I love my husband too. He never ceases to make me smile.

Thank you for capturing our life.
-Sheri

Cristin said...

Whew, that railroad track one is DARING!

DRN said...

yes that is a photo any of your brothers could have taken... note the absence of any children.

The McEnaney's said...

Classic Taylor...they are amazing!

AudyCamp said...

He totally looks like one of your brothers!...Great pics as always.