Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Engagement "Guest" Book & Wedding Invitations

I'm soooo excited! I've been waiting to get this and it's finally here! (Thank you to Jess Curen for use of the images from their engagement session in Utah). This is the best idea and use of your engagement images (that are so incredible and awesome--but will soon be crowded out by the wedding images :). I've compiled them into an "Engagement Guest-Sign-In Book". So instead of walking into a reception and signing your name in a little ol' book...you get to leave your name with lots of comments and add fun ideas for the bride and groom. I will be adding them to my Wedding Packages, but for the weddings I've already booked you can add them on for $75.00




AND...we used the aqua and brown "theme" for their wedding invitation. This is a 5x5" tri-fold card. And we did a 4x5.5" RSVP card and a smaller card.

5 comments:

The Melo's said...

Holy Moly! That is such a cute idea! Now I wish Paul had waited a little longer to get married so we could have your wedding package! Maybe we can do it again, what do you think?

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Can you work some magic... we only have one wedding photo. No announcements. Can you just photoshop our faces and create a wedding album for us???J/K

Tia said...

i want one

Jess said...

These look so great!! Nice work! And the pictures aren't so bad, if I do say so myself. ;)

AudyCamp said...

Oohhh! I love the guest book idea!!