Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What do you get...

when you have a car (doesn't even need to run) a big fat chopper (cruising down the street) and a dirty ol' truck?
A totally radical shoot (yes I used the word radical)--and a very male dominated post!
(okay and there was also a forklift but I figured I'd exceeded my image limit so you'll have to wait for those :)


Oh wait!!! See there are females in the family...cute funky females!

Oh-and how could I NOT include the hand-drawn poster (complete with gold spray paint)...5 bonus points to whoever knows what its from...

P.S.S. A huge shout-out to maranda for helping me during the marathon shooting session and for letting me dig into her camera bag of goodies!!! (and for the idea to open her sun-roof so I could shoot the moving motorcycle!! :) Thank you!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Thank you, my old friend! Thank you. My eyes welled up a little. Thank you for capturing the nature of my sweet, little family.

kristin said...

Duh the map is from The Lord of the Rings.

Tia said...

OH Dang those are good!