Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Well Hello Beautiful...

I'm not sure if this was what she was saying to her precious new little bundle...BUT it was EXACTLY what I said when I came to this image while editing. It put a smile on my face and I thought... "well, hello beautiful"...

It always makes me laugh when I try to do baby feet picture...the baby's feet always settle right above their bottom and their is nothing you can do to get them to stretch out!

My cute little rice pod...

And now...for some behind the scenes at Holdsworth Photography-- Here is what everyone saw while I was taking the "folded up" picture:

And here is what I saw:

(nothing a little dodging and clone stamp can't take care of!) These were all shot in my home with natural light and my 17-55mm or 50mm lens.

11 comments:

DRN said...

Some pictures deserve extra praise... the rice pod (or larvae pic) and the final B&W are incredible. I don't know if you have ever done this, but you need to enter into a contest or two - good exposure

Elaine Marie Photography said...

Hi Fellow Prescott photographer!
I like your work and have been peeking at your blog from time to time. I also am a natural light photographer and wanted to ask you about the curled up baby shot. So you don't use any kind of black back drop you just clone in the black later? I will have to give that a try.
Thanks for sharing

Elaine

megan said...

Thank you tai-pan...you might be a little biased :)

Elaine-I do use a black back-drop or a long piece of black fabric that I use to drape, but sometimes its just easier to fix it up afterwards!

Elaine Marie Photography said...

Thanks Megan,

Love your pettiskirt shots. I have purchased a few of those also and love them for the little girls.
Elaine
www.elainemariephotography.net

Nic said...

The rice pod... adorable! It looks like he's smiling. I love it!

Katie said...

Love these. They are so great.

David and Nikki said...

I have the biggest smile on my face right now! You are truly amazing! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You make it extremely difficult to pick one for an announcement! They are all sooooooo PRECIOUS!!!

P.S. After seeing my feet, I have made a pedicure appointment for this evening:)

sandberg75 said...

Good Job, Meg. The rice pod is my favorite.

Kenyon and Karyn said...

ooh! ooh! I want one! Love the pics!

Dawn said...

those baby pics make me want to have another one!! That is crazy, I can't wait to see Shaley's babies, you are going to photograph them, right???

Maranda said...

LOVE the rice pod...maybe one day i'll be that great