Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, April 28, 2008

There's no place like DOME...

At least not for these two "young and in-lovers"...I just happened to walk by the truck in the middle of the session and saw the sticker and thought it was just too good--had to shoot it...and see the smile on her face?? I think she would have to agree with it!!



I'm just about finished with the show-give me another day (or so :) but in the meantime I thought I'd share a few "fun" ones...(I have to save the announcement worthy ones for the announcement!! I wouldn't want to spoil your fun :)

5 comments:

Nic said...

She's really cute, he scored. I love the blue... and the pose by the tree.

Sabra said...

I can't believe Suz is old enough to gain a daughter in law?! Where has the time gone?

The Melo's said...

What is DOME? Great pictures!

megan said...

"Dome" would be Dome Valley, AZ--a nice little stop just outside the beautiful Yuma, AZ.

Maranda said...

I think that these look great! Nice work