Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Feet

I'm choosing to show feet that are attached to a smiling, happy family this time (for the feet lovers out there don't worry there's one of JUST FEET...) BUT to prove to ALL of her sisters (who teased her about only getting "feet" shots--which I happen to really like!!) I'm going to show how wonderful their family was to photograph :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
And because she swore she wanted to see ALL of the pictures a.k.a. "out-takes" (even the ones with closed eyes)...I thought I'd share a "fake" out-take (I'm calling it a fake one because it makes me smile and that's one of my criteria's for a great image.)
AND ONLY BECAUSE KATHY (aka my mom) ASKED FOR THIS PARTICULAR SHOT (family in a field in Yuma...and this field just happened to be one that the Dad oversees--coincidence?? :)....will I post a slightly more traditional shot. Plus I think its a great way to end my Yuma session posts!
See ya next year YUMA!!

7 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Megan! Thanks so much for the session! You are wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest. I hope Kathy likes the field shot.

Tia said...

Oh these are great, I love the field shot!!

Gabriela Hull said...

Megan! I just wanted to make sure you knew that I love your feet pictures! If only you saw our family session with Gene Doten you would understand that the only thing nice about Ericka in a photo are her feet so we have always teased her about that. But once again, your work is amazing and she looks great!

Chredna said...

i'm a believer!!! They look awesome!!!

Katie said...

Wow Megan. You can take a picture in any location and make it look great.

megan said...

Gaby--I totally understand...we have a family picture that we call "the shell picture" because my mom is front and center with a MASSIVE shell necklace and a MASSIVE smile!

Jen said...

Hey Megan, this is Jen...Adrienne Hinton's sister. I just sent you an email about our possible photo shoot while we are in Prescott! Let me know what your schedule is like. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thanks for being such a good friend to Ade too. I wish I was there.