Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jace



I have to interrupt my crazy editing/proofing to post one of the last images I took this past weekend while in Yuma. I saw him standing out on my parents balcony and literally felt myself being sucked back in time to when my youngest brother Jace was brought to our front door (many many times :) naked and wearing cowboy boots. At the time, Avenue B wasn't 4 lanes...in fact they were just adding the stop light and there was a huuuuuggge massive pit behind the house and I believe one of the people brought him to us (his older responsible siblings who should've been watching him :) and said "He was just standing by that pit out there leaning over and peering in" (as traffic was streaming by)....yep...naked...cowboy boots (which he wore soooo much he completely wore the heels out and the nails started to come through so they were thrown out.) It must've been the white blonde hair that helped me on my trip down memory lane and not the cute naked boonie:)


I have many many many sessions to post and many many many

more to take in the next 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for everyone's patience! (wink wink...) I had a great time in Yuma and will probably do it again...NEXT YEAR :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq-tttttttttttttttt!
acutally, more like,
hooooottttttttttieeeeeeeeee!
he got it from his momma! :)
lol.
love
kelsie

DRN said...

obscene. Not what I expect from Holdsworth Photography :)

The Serr Team said...

You have far more self control than I do...I would've run up and started pinching that cute little boonie! Can't wait for my Mack to have pictures like your Mac!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

WOW! Is he a cute fella, or what? A regular blonde bombshell. I can't wait to show this picture to his future wife someday, if I'm still alive and kicking!
Love, Grammy H.

Sheri N. said...

Cute Bum!