Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Make me smile...

This past weekend I went to Yuma and was able to do a few sessions. It was fun, crazy, exhausting and very rewarding. I know that some are anxiously ;) awaiting some previews--just remember that I won't post "Christmas Card" worthy images on my blog (we have to save the excitement for the holidays :) ...I love to share the images here, that put a smile on my face! The dad in this family is responsible for making everyone's smile in Yuma beautiful. My cousin boasts that she was the poster child for awhile in his office (however, I'm not sure if you'd really want to boast about being the orthodontist's poster child but...)

I couldn't decide which made me smile more...this first image--where the daughter starts bookin' it to her parents:
Or this second one--where she re-establishes her place as THE "center of family--life--action"
"Who did your hair?? G.E.?"
There are just some lines you never forget (only because they put a smile on your face--not because you couldn't help it if your mom had just PERMED your hair when you were 10 and it was a little "overly curly" and your friends older brother pointed it out :) So ONLY because we're all about smiles here today...I'll post one "outtake"...

(click on it to really get a "feel" for the image :)

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I love Taylor in the feet photo. I just see him taking a step down to assure himself a face shot! Love that kid!

Anonymous said...

awe. cuttteness. great job!!!!
did i tell you i signed up for photography next year? you totally inspire me, girl!!!!! great great job! :)