Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mr. "T"

I could've put "senior T"...but the thought of the other Mr. T, with his gold chains and mohawk, put a smile on my face--just like my senior T. It was a struggle for him NOT to laugh...which is always nice :) And again I had to use my "washed abercrombie" colors...(I'll show them in normal also :) Here ya go handsome!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Who is this cutie pie? I wish I still had my single sister to hook up with these cute boys you find. Unfortunately, she's grown and attatched. But it was fun...

Katie said...

Amazing... of course, like all of your other photos. I love the skull valley pictures of your kids. Very cute models and great photos.