Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread - Year of the Mother - Part 12

You thought I forgot. You thought I wouldn't make it the entire year. Come to think of it, this might have been the only New Years Resolution that I followed through on :) Now, don't be confused when you see Matt building the Gingerbread house. I BOUGHT the stuff AND I took all the kids, by myself, to the gingerbread display at the Prescott Resort, so there. I did it.














1 comment:

Rabid said...

So is 2010 the year of the Father? I expect Matt will have all your kids filing their own tax returns by the end of the year...