Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

End the year...with a LAUGH

I'm winding down...ready to wrap up the year.

My mother sent me home with a box of old pictures and I came up with a New Years project...(I'm choosing to forget about this years projects that I never started or finished). I'm ready to BOOK my BLOG (the only reason for blogging right??) And ready to post ONE resolution for next year. Just ONE (I aim high.)

So without further adieu...I leave you with one of the images I uncovered...it was just too priceless not to post...even if I am setting myself up for serious ridicule. I wanted to make sure that this image makes it in the 2009 megablog book...(and to all of you from my past who are with me still...be afraid...be VERY afraid - friends and family members.)
Which is worse the HAIR (Tia) or the GLASSES (Me)

6 comments:

Sabra said...

The glasses, by far! I had the same ones! Sally Jesse made them cool, I swear. Bobby doesn't believe me.

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I remember you two looking JUST LIKE THAT! Lol! Hey you were both definately cuties (Sabra too)!
Memories~

Brandi said...

Wow, that was a brave move Megan!:) Thanks for including the blog book link! Happy 2010!

The McEnaney's said...

I love this! Thanks for the laugh!

Cristin said...

Well... at least Tia looks cute.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

You have left me wanting more! I like to see if the grands look like their mom did as a kid. So far, they don't look like Matt, although I think Ell's hair is the same color Matt's was at that age (sob, just the thought of Matt's beautiful hair makes me cry).
Love, your M-I-L.