Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Salads AGAIN in 2010

That's my slogan for this year...and my one and only new years resolution. I hate the fact that I have to join the rest of the world with a healthy new years resolution, but alas...2009 was filled with pregnancy (and junk food) and then a baby & nursing (and junk food) and the "desserts for a meal" has to end here....or rather last Thursday - I just stretched it to today :)

My other slogan is..."we'll be HAPPY again in 2010" (we were happy in 2009, but this was all I could come up with).

**Okay...one more old school picture (I have to redeem myself right???) I'm much much much CUTER in this one :) But look at Ella's twin brother :) smack dab in the middle (or if your screen is small -the edge) of the picture.

(sorry too lazy to resize...all I wanted you to see was Court and I anyway :)

4 comments:

Wade said...

Which one is Eiley's mother?

Rabid said...

Where's J.C.? And you look just like your mom. That's a super bonus, don't you think? Means you're gonna look as hot as she does when you are her age!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Your mom is a doll - and she still is! No new theories about Ella, but she's definitely a Noble baby. Sure miss her - I need a baby fix - RIGHT NOW!
Love, Ella's grammy.

michelle said...

"Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end." I used to love to babysit those darling children!