Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Senior Photography Session {Yuma, AZ - Photographer}

The last time I saw her - she was about 9 years old...and I remember her being teeny, tiny. That was in Flagstaff - now she's finishing up her senior year in Yuma. Frankly it doesn't matter where she is...all I know is...she's gorgeous. AND - why is it that all gorgeous women play the harp?? Is it a prerequisite?













4 comments:

Whitny said...

OH. They are so sweet. Beautiful pictures.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Beautiful Monique or Mona,as she is called in Peak View Ward, is as lovely inside as she is outside. We miss her whole family in our ward, and hope they will come back to us some day in the future!

London said...

I for one that you are back to shooting. I love looking at your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

Oh I love your pictures! You did an amazing job! Monique...I love you sis! You are so beautiful! My favorite has got to be the one with the umbrella!