Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in BiDness Baby!

Oh it feels so good to post an image that is NOT related to me or my family :)


I love this image and thought it was worthy to be my FIRST post after my self-induced maternity leave (which is now over :).


My daughter(s) will take ballet if ONLY so that I can have huge image(s) like these in my home.




























**On a side note - I will be doing a LIMITED number of sessions per month (remember I have no interest in being SUPERwoman). It is recommended that you schedule your session 2-3 months out - there is one slot left in March and only one in April. HOLIDAY sessions (I know we just finished right? BUT I HATE turning people away...) just a reminder that I am CLOSED for holiday/family sessions in NOVEMBER/DECEMBER - so September/October are the best times to get 'em done!

Ahhhh....BACK in Bidness Baby!!

10 comments:

Lauren and JC said...

Megan, these images are beautiful! I'm hoping that this is your Yuma client on the 29th, because then I wouldn't feel so bad about missing you! I'm going to make JC take me to Prescott sometime this year so you can do a family picture when little miss comes along!

Tia said...

these took my breath away!

cookie said...

chelsea doing ballet! love it! Doesn't hurt she's drop-dead gorgeous...

Um, the Noble family picture--made my day. You guys are the best! Thanks for the time warp photo. I didn't realize how many little noble clones there are running around arizona these days!

Rabid said...

Oh! Wow. Wow. Wow. You ARE back in business (not that you were ever out of business, but you get my drift, yes?)

The Serr Team said...

Completely amazing!!! Thank heavens your back!

Whitny said...

Wow. You are going to get a bunch of bidness if you are going to be putting out pics like that. Rock star!!!

Sabra said...

When are your Yuma dates? I can fill your week right up just let me know the week.

The Estes photos are fan-friggin-tastic!

Does David look just like Carter (as I've always said), or is it just me?

Sabra said...

When are your Yuma dates? I can fill your week right up just let me know the week.

The Estes photos are fan-friggin-tastic!

Does David look just like Carter (as I've always said), or is it just me?

brooke said...

These are STUNNING! I love them! We want a reservation for O'Farrell pictures in Utah during the reunion!

Wendy said...

Oh Megan! These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :D